The world economy is in tatters with rising prices, high inflation, and the ongoing global crisis. This has significantly affected businesses, as 71% of companies report that high raw material costs are their number one concern in 2023.
All these macroeconomic changes have pushed global supply chains to rewire themselves for survival. In this e-book, we have discovered the top 5 trends that will be the future of supply chain management. These trends will help brands:
- Improve order fulfillment and reduce lead times
- Reduce IT costs and improve scalability
- Cut down wastage & energy consumption
- Lower the risk of stockouts and overstocking
- Improve brand image and customer loyalty
and many more.