With environmental issues and climate crises front of mind like never before, retailers and consumers cannot afford to turn a blind eye. Environment-friendly commerce is undoubtedly the future of retail growth. In order to position brands as ‘Sustainable players’ retailers need to rethink and re-strategize operations and make great strides in digital transformation with initiatives like:
- Using data analytics to assess demand
- Placing the correct quantity at the right store
- Managing returns and enabling faster re-commerce
- Unifying offline and online channels to bring goods closer to customers
- Switching to eco-friendly processes and using sustainable packaging
- Redirecting lower-grade returned products to the secondary market
Download the ebook to learn more.