One of the UK’s top 3PL players needed a robust solution to manage its biggest home & garden living client. Their existing legacy systems were not fit for faster e-commerce operations and required multiple scans at every step. Increff WMS made the entire operation highly efficient, leading to high inventory accuracy and perfect order tracking.
The 3PL was looking for a one-stop solution for one of its largest clients. A solution that could increase warehouse efficiency by automating processes, reducing manual work, and increasing overall brand productivity.
- Faster deployment – The client was using a legacy solution for many of its brands. It took 8 – 10 months to deploy
- Future-ready solution – Increff WMS was the preferred choice for pop-up warehouses where the existing infrastructure could be used to quickly roll out the system
- Minimal training – Easy implementation without any supervision.
- Complete remote deployment of Increff WMS in a 1 million sq. ft warehouse in less than a week
- Automation reduced clicks to 1/3
- 20% improvement in warehouse efficiency
- Training in less than 5 mins