Using smart store-style ranking algorithms, one of India’s leading men’s casual wear brands distributed inventory across ~120 EBOs based on the Smart Assortment Plan suggested by Increff Merchandising Solution. It helped recognize the top seller styles, propose stock cover as per demand and pull back poor-performing stock to release working capital. Increff Merchandising solution helped the brand identify understock and overstocked scenarios to redistribute inventory, matching the right style to the right store to increase conversion.
To increase sales velocity by consolidating existing inventory across stores for a leading men’s casual wear brand in India
- Smart Assortment Plan for ~120 exclusive brand outlets was created
- Over/ under stocked scenarios were identified based on True ROS
- Top sellers were identified and given adequate stock cover as per demand
- A proprietary store style ranking algorithm was used to place the right style at the right store to increase conversions
- 28% increase in sales velocity of SKUs which were consolidated as part of the inter-store transfer exercise.
- 13% improvement in inventory health
- 22% poor-performing NOOS pulled back suggested
- 50% reduction in NOS allocation suggested.