We’re looking for people who learn fast, play well with others, and want to build a real business.
We’re off to an exciting start—our product helps people get their jobs done and helps young brands to shake things up—but there’s still a lot to figure out. How do we scale without losing that early-startup mojo? How do we build a more diverse, adaptable, and high-performing team?
Sounds like your kind of challenge? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Hiring Philosophy
We want to build world’s best software products, and our culture is driven by the same. At Increff, you are constantly surrounded by motivated peers in a fast paced environment. We look for inherently creative individuals who love taking initiatives and are excessively entrepreneurial in nature. Some of the general traits we look for are:
- Clarity of thought: What are your professional objectives and does a startup fulfill it?
- Mathematical accumen: We do a lot of algorithmic and statistical work. Having good hold on maths is a must
- Creativity & Initiative: Can you drive building a technology solution from scratch ? Can you onboard an enterprise customer?
- Ability to Learn: In a startup, you’ve to continuously learn – new technologies, new design / architectures, new requirements etc.
- Motivation: Do you want to Achieve something and Stand Out from the crowd