- Operational Recommendations
- In case of multi-warehousing, it has to operationally ensured that, pick-list is created for the right warehouse.
- It has to be operationally ensured that items picked b/w two pick-lists should not be mixed
- Two packing stations should not be processing the same pick-list.
- If an item is missing during packing, then one has to:
- Either, fetch the missing item, to complete the packing
- Or, cancel the order
- Keep different packing stations for different market-places. This is to ensure that
- Items are not mixed across different marketplace orders
- Right marketplace specific packaging material is used.