This document lists some common mistakes which can cause problems in using the technology.
- Do not change or remove the column names of the TSV files
- There should be NO blank lines in TSVs at the top, somewhere in the middle, or bottom of the file
- Often long numbers get shown and saved as 3.2129E+17. The system cannot read these numbers. Ensure that the TSV files contain plain numbers only
- Avoid special characters like “&”, “,”, “#”, “!” etc. in various values in the TSV files
- Any data you upload (e.g. sales, AOP, store-planogram, store-stock, warehouse-stock etc.) is validated against the masters. If those values are not present in the masters, the system will not accept the data.
- Do not upload very large files. If you master or sales data is large, break it into chunks of 5000 rows, or monthly basis (for sales) and then upload it.