IRIS Enterprise™ is a B2B solution that needs to be set up by working with the Merchandising/ Category management teams of Brands/ Retailers.
It is a web-based software that needs no installation and will work on any browser.
IRIS consumes four major inputs
- Transactional data: Can be extracted directly from the Brand without any manual intervention by setting up a daily flow mechanism into IRIS. Following are some of the transactional data
- Daily Sales & Inventory
- Warehouse stock
- Goods in transit
- Master Data: Has to be uploaded by Brands at the start of the season to update the masters with new stores or merchandise being launched. Following are some of the master data
- Product masters of SKUs and Styles
- Store Master
- Constraints Data: Can be modified/ retained by the Brands depending on the use case for which IRIS is being run. Following are some of the constraints data
- Display capacity
- Annual Operation Plan or Merchandise Financial Plan
- Minimum order quantity by vendors, etc.
- Algorithmic Parameters: Can be adjusted by the users to suit the analysis specific to their Brands’ functioning and fine-tune it accordingly. Follow are some of the algorithmic parameters
- Sales period to identify NOOS
- Minimum quantity to be sold by a style for qualifying as NOOS
- Benchmark to clean up liquidated and broken sales
- Replenishment frequency for stores
For more information regarding the pricing and a demo of the tool, please reach out to us.