The system is available as SaaS (Software As A Service). It is deeply married to cloud and uses various cloud technologies for reliability scalability, security and disaster recovery. It uses a combination of Google Cloud and Amazon Cloud to provide this in SaaS form.
The system also uses multiple web services for things like tax computations, invoicing etc.
To ensure that the system is always up-to-date, secure, scalable etc., it is available in Increff cloud only.
The system is tested to work with 10 million warehouse inventory and 100,000 daily dispatches. We keep working on architectural improvements to scale even more.
In real life scenario, the product has been working for
- 20,000 daily inventory GRN
- 10,000 daily inventory dispatches
- 3000 orders per hour in peak sales period.
Information Security and Disaster Recovery
Increff applies the best industry standards and best technology tools to ensure that all our products are highly secure with proper Disaster Recovery mechanisms in place. These include (but not limited to)
- User authentication and authorizations
- User password protection (strength, encryption, renewal etc.)
- Prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks
- OWASP Top 10
- Continuous backups via binary logging,
- Hourly and daily backups (with a moving window)
- Disk level data encryption
That said, our security mechanisms and SLAs are bounded by those of the the cloud providers. You can read more about GCP security over here:
Detailed Informational Security related documents can be provided upon request.
- We continuously make releases – approx. once per 2 weeks.
- Most of code is automatically tested via unit testing and integration testing.
- In addition, a team of QA experts also test the product before release.