Enable merchandisers and planners to optimize inventory mix with computational power to go up to a granularity of design level attributes of styles.
- Identify NOOS- top sellers/ best sellers and core styles with persistent sales for a longer period of time
- Perform computations up to 17 levels of product attributes for ideal decision making
- Better forecast across stores basis true rate of sales at the store-attribute group level by analyzing past sales, revenue, discounts, size-cuts, stock-outs, and exposure.
- Identify and discard highly discounted sales that distort true demand
- Achieve higher revenue and margins by identifying true style level store demand and maintain continuity of pivotal sizes in each store.
- Lower inventory cost by correcting long-tail styles at the store-attribute group level.